Saturday, July 3, 2010

Gundam Wing



You know, I'm not ashamed of the fact that I enjoy certain anime. And Gundam Wing? One of my all-time favorites. It reminds me of being a kid and hanging out with my friends, watching it after school in their basement sharing a big-ass pizza. I met a lot of cool people through this show, and I'm sick of everyone automatically bashing people who watch anime. If it's still cool and hip to watch and enjoy shows like Rocko's Modern Life and Rugrats and Spongebob, why can't I be allowed to enjoy the few anime series I watch? Okay, enough with the soapbox. I just really like how these turned out, especially Wing Zero and the feathers.

Polishes used:
Nicole by Opi, Loyalty to Royalty
Milani, Diamond Dazzle
OPI, Alpine Snow
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri, Lightening
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri, Blazing Blue
Sally Hansen Complete Salon, Gray by Gray
Pure Ice, Wild Thing
Brown, red and black acrylic paint
Some franken polishes

2 comments:

  1. I must say I am incredibly impressed with your talent in nail art. I am a huge fan of GW and found your nail art on a random Google Image search. Then I clicked on your Blog and was blown away by what you do with nail polish. I must say I wish I had that type of talent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! LOVE!! I never watched Gundam Wing, but was a religious viewer of G Gundam while it was on CN ... we even have all the little plastic models that you build yourself! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and love any comments, questions, or feedback, and try my best to respond! Please be courteous and don't spam or repeatedly link back to your own blog or website. :)