Thursday, June 24, 2010

Aladdin Sane



I've been wanting to do these for a while, and I just finally got around to it. I love Bowie, and I have a huge poster of the Aladdin Sane cover on my bedroom door, so I used that as inspiration. I really like how they turned out. For some reason, I'm partial to the dot design overall.

Polishes used:
OPI, Alpine Snow
Sally Hansen Complete Salon, Back to the Fuchsia
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri, Blue Blast
Ulta, Holiday in Turqs&Caicos
OPI, Rumple's Wiggin'
OPI, Who the Shrek Are You?
OPI, The "It" Color


In other news, I'm looking to sign up for a cosmo class so I can get certified and work at my brother's friend's salon. Fingers crossed.

1 comment:

  1. This may be the most amazing nail design I've seen yet. I reeeeally wish I could paint that well on my nails! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and love any comments, questions, or feedback, and try my best to respond! Please be courteous and don't spam or repeatedly link back to your own blog or website. :)